2 cups sliced turnips (½-inch-thick slices)
2 cups sliced rutabaga (½-inch-thick slices)
½ teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
2 cups parsnip sticks (2 inches long, ½ inch thick)
2 cups carrot sticks (2 inches long, ½ inch thick)
1 small red onion, cut into ½-inch-thick slices
2 tablespoons sherry vinegar
1 tablespoon whole grain Dijon mustard
1 tablespoon honey
1 tablespoon chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
From Your Pantry
extra-virgin olive oil
Brava metal tray
Brava glass tray
- In medium bowl, toss together turnips, rutabaga, ¼ teaspoon thyme, 2 teaspoons cooking oil and a pinch of salt.
- Evenly spread turnip mixture in Zones 1, 2 and 3 of Brava metal tray.
- In same bowl, toss together parsnips, carrots, red onion, remaining ¼ teaspoon thyme, 2 teaspoons cooking oil and a pinch of salt.
- Evenly spread parsnip mixture in Zones 1, 2 and 3 of Brava glass tray.
- Slide metal tray into top oven shelf.
- Slide glass tray into bottom oven shelf.
- Select “Roasted Root Vegetables” on your oven touchscreen and follow instructions.
- While food cooks, prepare vinaigrette.
- In small bowl, combine sherry vinegar, Dijon mustard, honey, ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil and a pinch of salt; stir well.
Finish & serve
- When your food is done, transfer vegetables to same medium bowl used in Step 1 and toss with half of vinaigrette. Taste and season with more salt, if desired.
- Arrange vegetables on serving platter, drizzle with more vinaigrette and sprinkle with parsley.