- ½ cup minced red onion plus 1 cup thinly sliced red onion
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 cups diced Yukon Gold potatoes (½-inch pieces)
- 2 cups thinly sliced Brussels sprouts
- 4 fresh pork sausage links
- 2 teaspoons mayonnaise
- ¼ teaspoon dried oregano
- ½ cup baby arugula
From Your Pantry
extra-virgin olive oil
kosher salt and black pepper
Brava glass tray
Prep vegetables & sausages
- In large bowl, toss together minced red onion and lemon juice; set aside for vinaigrette.
- In medium bowl, toss together potatoes, 1 teaspoon cooking oil and a pinch of salt.
- Evenly spread potatoes in Zone 3 of Brava glass tray.
- In same bowl, toss together Brussels sprouts, sliced red onion, 1 teaspoon cooking oil and a pinch of salt.
- Evenly spread Brussels sprouts and onion in Zones 1 and 2 of glass tray.
- Place sausages lengthwise on top of Brussels sprouts (2 per zone).
Roast vegetables & sausages
- Slide glass tray into top shelf.
- Select “Sausage, Potato, and Brussels” on your Brava touchscreen and follow instructions.
- While food cooks, prepare vinaigrette.
- In bowl with minced onion and lemon juice, add mayonnaise, oregano, 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil and a pinch of salt and pepper; stir until creamy.
Finish & serve
- When your food is done, transfer potatoes, Brussels sprouts and sliced onion to bowl with vinaigrette and toss to coat evenly.
- Arrange potato and Brussels sprout salad and sausages on individual plates. Garnish each plate with a few arugula leaves.