- 1 package (12–16 oz) gnocchi
- 2 Meyer lemons or regular lemons
- 2 cups chopped Brussels sprouts (1-inch pieces or small ones halved, large ones quartered)
- 1 small red onion, cut into ¼-inch-thick slices
- ¼ cup grated Parmigiano-Reggiano
- ¼ cup thinly sliced fresh basil
From Your Pantry
kosher salt and black pepper
Brava metal tray
Allergens: Wheat (Gluten), Milk
- In medium saucepan over high heat, boil gnocchi in salted water according to package instructions.
- Drain gnocchi in colander and transfer to medium bowl.
Prep gnocchi, lemon & vegetables
- Cut 1 Meyer lemon into ¼-inch-thick slices; discard seeds. Add lemon slices, Brussels sprouts, red onion, 1 tablespoon cooking oil and a pinch of salt and pepper to bowl with gnocchi and toss to combine.
- Evenly spread gnocchi mixture in Zones 1, 2 and 3 of Brava metal tray.
- Slide metal tray into top shelf.
- Select “Roasted Gnocchi” on your Brava touchscreen and follow instructions.
Finish & serve
- Juice remaining lemon.
- When your food is done, return gnocchi to same medium bowl you used in Step 2. Add lemon juice, Parmigiano-Reggiano, basil, 2 tablespoons butter and a pinch of salt and pepper and toss to combine.
- Arrange gnocchi on serving platter.