½ cup plain Greek yogurt, plus more for garnishing
1 clove garlic, grated
1-inch piece fresh ginger, peeled and grated
½ teaspoon sweet paprika
½ teaspoon ground tumeric
1 teaspoon curry powder
1 lb boneless, skinless chicken thighs
1½ cups cauliflower florets (1-inch pieces)
1½ cups diced Yukon Gold potatoes (½-inch pieces)
¼ cup roughly chopped fresh mint or cilantro
From Your Pantry
kosher salt and black pepper
Brava metal tray
- In medium bowl, stir together yogurt, garlic, ginger, paprika, turmeric, ½ teaspoon curry powder and a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Add chicken thighs and stir to coat evenly.
- Cover and refrigerate for 20–30 minutes.
- While chicken marinates, prepare vegetables.
- In another medium bowl, toss together cauliflower, potatoes, remaining ½ teaspoon curry powder, 1 tablespoon cooking oil and a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Evenly spread vegetables in Zones 1, 2 and 3 of Brava metal tray.
Roast chicken & vegetables
- Remove chicken from marinade; shake off excess marinade.
- Move vegetables as needed to make room for chicken thighs and place on metal tray.
- Slide metal tray into top oven shelf.
- Select “Chicken Tikka” on your oven touchscreen and follow instructions.
Finish & serve
- When your food is done, arrange chicken and vegetables on serving platter.
- Garnish with dollops of yogurt and sprinkle with mint or cilantro.