- 1 box (6 oz) falafel mix
- 1 cup grated English cucumber
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh mint
- Zest of 1 lemon
- Juice of ½ lemon
- Pita bread for serving (optional)
From Your Pantry
kosher salt and black pepper
flaky sea salt (optional)
Brava metal tray
Allergens: Milk, Wheat (Gluten)
Form falafel patties
- Prepare falafel mix according to package instructions.
- Using your hands, form falafel mixture into patties ¾ inch thick and 1½ inches wide. You should have about 12 patties.
- Drizzle 2 tablespoons cooking oil on Zones 1, 2 and 3 of Brava metal tray.
- Place falafels, evenly spaced apart, in Zones 1, 2 and 3 of metal tray.
- Slide metal tray into top shelf.
- Select “Crispy Baked Falafel” on your Brava touchscreen and follow instructions.
- While food cooks, prepare tzatziki sauce.
Make tzatziki sauce
- Using clean towel, squeeze excess moisture from grated cucumber.
- In small bowl, stir together cucumber, yogurt, mint, lemon zest, lemon juice and a pinch of kosher salt and pepper.
- Refrigerate sauce until ready to serve.
- When your food is done, arrange falafel on serving platter.
- If desired, sprinkle falafel with flaky sea salt. Serve with tzatziki sauce and pita bread, if desired.