- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons baking powder
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 eggs
- 2½ cups milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- Butter and maple syrup for serving
From Your Pantry
nonstick cooking spray
Brava egg tray
Allergens: Milk, Eggs, Wheat (Gluten)
Make pancake batter
- In medium bowl, stir together flour, baking powder, sugar and salt.
- In another medium bowl, whisk together eggs, milk and vanilla.
- Add egg mixture to flour mixture and whisk until just combined; do not overmix.
- Let batter rest for 3 minutes before filling tray.
- Lightly spray wells of Brava egg tray with nonstick cooking spray.
- Ladle about ¼ cup pancake batter into each prepared egg cup.
- Slide egg tray into top shelf.
- Select “Mini Pancake Muffins” on your Brava touchscreen and follow instructions.
- When your food is done, using a spoon, gently scoop out pancakes and transfer to serving platter.
- Serve with butter and maple syrup or other favorite toppings.