- 6 cups cauliflower florets (2-inch pieces)
- 1 small red onion, cut into ¼-inch-thick slices
- ¼ cup dried red currants
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoons toasted pine nuts
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
From Your Pantry
extra-virgin olive oil
Brava metal tray
Allergens: Tree nuts
Prep cauliflower & onion
- In large bowl, toss together cauliflower, red onion, 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil and a pinch of salt.
- Evenly spread cauliflower and onion in Zones 1, 2 and 3 of Brava metal tray.
Roast cauliflower & onion
- Slide metal tray into top shelf.
- Select “Cauliflower Agrodolce” on your Brava touchscreen and follow instructions.
- While food cooks, prepare agrodolce.
- In same large bowl you used in Step 1, combine currants, red wine vinegar, honey, 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil and 1 teaspoon salt; stir well.
Finish & serve
- When your food is done, transfer cauliflower and onion to bowl with agrodolce and stir to coat evenly.
- Arrange cauliflower agrodolce on serving platter and sprinkle with pine nuts and parsley. Serve warm or at room temperature.