- 3 tablespoons freshly grated Parmigiano-Reggiano (about 1 oz)
From Your Pantry
Brava metal tray
- Use 1 teaspoon Parmigiano-Reggiano per crisp.
- Place 9 piles of Parmigiano-Reggiano, evenly spaced apart, in Zones 1, 2 and 3 of Brava metal tray (3 per zone).
- Using your fingers, pat down and spread each pile into a thin layer, making sure crisps don’t touch each other. You will have 3 rows of 3 crisps.
Slide metal tray into top shelf
- Select “Parmigiano Reggiano Crisps” on your Brava touchscreen and follow instructions.
Cool & serve
- When your food is done, remove tray and let stand for about 1 minute.
- Once cheese has stopped bubbling, using spatula, gently transfer crisps to plate or wire rack to cool until brittle and crisp, about 3 minutes.
- If you want to make more crisps, let metal tray and oven cool for about 10 minutes. Starting with a hot oven will cause crisps to burn.