- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 4 cups sliced green onions (2-inch-long pieces)
From Your Pantry
Brava metal tray
- Pat chicken dry with paper towels.
- Season both sides with salt.
- Place chicken in Zone 1 of Brava metal tray with thickest portion on left side.
- In medium bowl, toss together green onions, 1 tablespoon cooking oil and a pinch of salt.
- Evenly spread green onions in Zones 2 and 3 of metal tray.
- Slide metal tray into top shelf.
- Select “Chicken Breasts and Green Onion” on your Brava touchscreen and follow instructions.
- After plugging in TempSensor, insert it horizontally through center of chicken.