4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
6 cups sliced green onions (2-inch-long pieces)
From Your Pantry
Brava metal tray
Brava glass tray
- Pat chicken dry with paper towels.
- Season both sides with salt.
- Place chicken in Zones 1, 2 and 3 of Brava metal tray with thickest portion on left side.
- In medium bowl, toss together green onions, 2 tablespoons cooking oil and a pinch of salt.
- Evenly spread green onions in Zones 1, 2 and 3 of Brava glass tray.
- Slide metal tray into top oven shelf.
- Slide glass tray into bottom oven shelf.
- Select “Chicken Breasts and Green Onion” on your oven touchscreen and follow instructions.
- After plugging in TempSensor, insert it horizontally through center of chicken.