Toad in the Hole
1-4 slices of white bread
From Your Pantry
kosher salt and black pepper
Brava metal tray
3 -inch diameter cookie cutter or similar size drinking glass
Prep metal tray
- Set out a few tablespoons of butter to soften for 15–30 minutes.
- Spread thin layer of butter on Brava metal tray.
- For 1 or 2 slices bread, spread butter on Zone 2 of metal tray. For 3 slices, butter Zones 1 and 2. For 4 slices, butter Zones 1, 2 and 3.
Assemble toad in the hole
- Using knife or round cookie cutter, cut 3-inch hole in center of each bread slice. Place slices in indicated zones on prepared tray. Save cutouts, if desired, and toast for a snack.
- Carefully crack 1 egg into each hole. Season each egg with a pinch of salt and pepper.
Cook toad in the hole
- Slide metal tray into bottom oven shelf.
- Select “Toad in the Hole” on your oven touchscreen and follow instructions.
- When your food is done, transfer toasts to individual plates.