- 3 fresh Italian sausage links or 10 oz bulk Italian sausage (mild or spicy)
- ¼ cup San Marzano tomato puree or store-bought pasta sauce
- 1 slice provolone cheese
- 4 slider buns
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
From Your Pantry
Brava metal tray
Allergens: Wheat (Gluten), Milk
Form sausage patties
- Using tip of knife, slice sausage links lengthwise. Remove casing and discard; transfer sausage meat to medium mixing bowl.
- Using your hands, form sausage mixture into 4 patties ½ inch thick and 2 inches wide. Use about ¼ cup sausage meat, or 2–3 oz. for each patty.
- Place sausage patties, evenly spaced apart, in Zones 1 and 2 of Brava metal tray.
Cook sausage patties
- Slide metal tray into top shelf.
- Select “Sausage Sliders” on your Brava touchscreen and follow instructions.
- While food cooks, prepare remaining ingredients.
Prep remaining ingredients
- In small saucepan over medium heat, warm tomato puree until just heated through, about 1 minute. Set aside.
- Cut provolone into 4 pieces.
- Cut slider buns in half horizontally.
Assemble sliders & serve
- When your food is done, immediately top each sausage patty with a provolone slice and close door until cheese melts, about 2 minutes.
- Transfer patties to bottom slider buns. Top each patty with 1 tablespoon tomato puree and a pinch of dried oregano. Cover with top slider buns.
- Arrange sliders on serving platter.