- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 eggs
- 1½ cups panko bread crumbs
- ½ lb peeled and deveined shrimp (12–14 medium/large shrimp)
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Sriracha
- Juice of ½ lemon
From Your Pantry
kosher salt and black pepper
medium mixing bowls or shallow baking dishes
small mixing bowl
Brava metal tray
Allergens: Shellfish, Eggs, Wheat (Gluten)
Prep breading mixtures
- In first medium bowl, stir together flour, 1 teaspoon salt, 1 teaspoon black pepper and cayenne pepper.
- Crack eggs into second medium bowl and lightly beat with fork.
- In third medium bowl, combine panko bread crumbs and 1 tablespoon plus 1½ teaspoons cooking oil; stir well, breaking up any lumps.
- Pro Tip: When breading shrimp, use one hand for wet ingredients and the other for dry to prevent messy, sticky fingers.
- Pat shrimp dry with paper towels.
- Working in batches, add shrimp to bowl with flour and coat evenly; shake off excess.
- Dip shrimp into eggs and coat completely; let excess drip off.
- Add shrimp to panko mixture and coat evenly; shake off excess. Using your hands, gently press breading into shrimp to ensure it adheres.
- Evenly spread shrimp in Zones 1, 2 and 3 of Brava metal tray.
- Slide metal tray into top shelf.
- Select “Oven-Fried Shrimp” on your Brava touchscreen and follow instructions.
- While food cooks, prepare aioli.
Make Sriracha aioli
- In small bowl, stir together mayonnaise, Sriracha, lemon juice, ¼ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon black pepper.
- When your food is done, arrange shrimp on serving platter.
- Serve Sriracha aioli on the side.