Pork Chops (Bone-In) and Brussels Sprouts
2 bone-in pork chops
4 cups chopped Brussels sprouts (1-inch pieces or small ones halved, large ones quartered)
From Your Pantry
Brava metal tray
- Pat pork chops dry with paper towels.
- Season both sides with salt.
- Place pork chops in Zone 1 of Brava metal tray.
- In medium bowl, toss together Brussels sprouts, 1 tablespoon cooking oil and a pinch of salt.
- Evenly spread Brussels sprouts in Zones 2 and 3 of metal tray.
- Slide metal tray into top oven shelf.
- Select “Pork Chops (Bone-In) and Brussels Sprouts” on your oven touchscreen and follow instructions.
- After plugging in TempSensor, insert it horizontally through center of pork.
- When your food is done, slice pork chops within 1 minute to maintain preferred doneness.