- 6 oz Brussels sprouts
- 2 boneless pork chops (½ lb each and about 1½ inches thick)
- ¼ oz fresh sage
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon whole grain Dijon mustard
- 1 organic fuji apple
From Your Pantry
extra-virgin olive oil
kosher salt and black pepper
Brava metal tray
Prep Brussels sprouts & pork
- Trim stem end and quarter Brussels sprouts. In medium bowl, toss together Brussels sprouts, 1 teaspoon cooking oil and a pinch of salt. Evenly spread Brussels sprouts in Zone 2 of Brava metal tray.
- Pat pork chops dry with paper towels.
- Season chops on both sides with a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Place chops in Zone 1 of metal tray. Make sure thickest chop is on left side of Zone 1.
- Put 1 sage leaf underneath each chop. Save remaining sage for finishing dish.
Slide metal tray into top shelf
- Select “Pork Chops with Brussels Sprouts and Apples” on your Brava touchscreen and follow instructions.
- After plugging in TempSensor, insert it horizontally through center of pork chop.
- While food cooks, prepare vinaigrette and remaining ingredients.
Make vinaigrette & prep remaining ingredients
- In small bowl, combine apple cider vinegar, Dijon mustard, 2 tablespoons plus 1 teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil and a pinch of salt; stir well.
- If desired, peel apple. Halve apple and remove core; thinly slice apple.
- Remove 1 or 2 sage leaves from stem; finely chop leaves. You may have some sage left over.
Finish & serve
- When your food is done, slice pork chops across the grain.
- In large bowl, toss together Brussels sprouts, apple and chopped sage with half of vinaigrette.
- Arrange pork, Brussels sprouts and apple on individual plates. If desired, drizzle pork with remaining vinaigrette.