2 bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs
1/2 lb baby broccoli
From Your Pantry
Brava metal tray
- Pat chicken dry with paper towels.
- Season both sides with salt.
- Place chicken, skin side down, in Zone 1 of Brava metal tray.
- Trim bottom ½ inch off baby broccoli stems and discard. If stalks are wider than your pinky finger, cut in half lengthwise.
- In medium bowl, toss together baby broccoli, 1 tablespoon cooking oil and a pinch of salt.
- Arrange baby broccoli in Zones 2 and 3 of metal tray. Florets should face outside edges of tray.
- Slide metal tray into bottom oven shelf.
- Select “Chicken Thighs (Bone-In and Skin On) and Baby Broccoli” on your oven touchscreen and follow instructions.