- Streusel (optional):
- 2 tablespoons firmly packed light brown sugar
- ¼ cup all-purpose flour
- ¼ cup hazelnut or almond flour (or ¼ cup of your favorite chopped nuts, such as pecans, almonds, walnuts or hazelnuts)
- ⅛ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons cold unsalted butter, cut into ¼-inch pieces
- 2 cups bread or all-purpose flour
- 2½ teaspoons baking powder
- ¾ teaspoon kosher salt
- ⅔ cup milk
- ¼ cup canola oil
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- ½ tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1½ cups blueberries
From Your Pantry
Brava muffin tin
paper muffin cups
Allergens: Eggs, Wheat (Gluten), Milk
Make streusel (optional)
- In medium bowl, stir together brown sugar, all-purpose flour, hazelnut flour and cinnamon.
- Add butter and, using your fingers, work into flour until mixture resembles coarse cornmeal. Freeze until ready to use.
Prep flour & milk mixtures
- In medium bowl, stir together bread flour, baking powder and salt.
- In another medium bowl, whisk together milk, canola oil, butter, granulated sugar, eggs and vanilla extract.
Finish muffin batter
- Add milk mixture to flour mixture and stir until no large lumps remain.
- Add blueberries and stir to combine.
- Line Brava muffin tin with paper muffin cups. Using rubber spatula, divide batter among cups, filling each three-fourths full.
- If using streusel topping, spoon 1 tablespoon on top of each muffin, gently pressing into batter.
- Press green button to begin preheating.
- When Brava is preheated, slide muffin tin into top shelf. Press green button again to begin baking.
Cool muffins & serve
- When your food is done, transfer muffin tin to wire rack and let cool for 5–10 minutes before serving.