2 delicata squash
2 teaspoons finely chopped shallot
2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
1 tablespoon whole grain Dijon mustard
1 tablespoon honey
¼ cup shaved ricotta salata or crumbled feta
¼ cup roasted pumpkin seeds
¼ cup pomegranate seeds
From Your Pantry
extra-virgin olive oil
kosher salt and black pepper
Brava metal tray
Prep delicata squash
- Cut delicata squash in half lengthwise.
- Using spoon, scoop out seeds.
- Cut squash halves crosswise into ½-inch slices.
- In medium bowl, toss together squash, 2 teaspoons cooking oil and a pinch of salt.
- Evenly spread squash in Zones 1, 2 and 3 of Brava metal tray.
- Slide metal tray into top oven shelf.
- Select “Delicata Squash Salad” on your oven touchscreen and follow instructions.
- While food cooks, prepare vinaigrette.
- In small bowl, combine shallot, apple cider vinegar, Dijon mustard, honey, ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil and a pinch of salt; stir well.
Finish salad & serve
- When your food is done, arrange squash on serving platter.
- Spoon half of vinaigrette over squash and season with salt and pepper. Taste and season with more salt, if desired.
- Garnish squash with ricotta salata, pumpkin seeds and pomegranate seeds. If desired, drizzle with more vinaigrette.