- 1½ cups chopped peeled butternut squash (½-inch pieces)
- 2 cups quartered white button mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon packed light brown sugar
- ¼ teaspoon onion powder
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- ¼ cup sliced celery (½-inch slices)
- 2 red radishes, thinly sliced
- 2 oz baby kale
- 1 tablespoon roasted sunflower seeds
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- ¼ cup crumbled feta cheese
From Your Pantry
extra-virgin olive oil
kosher salt and black pepper
Brava metal tray
- In medium bowl, toss together butternut squash, 1½ teaspoons cooking oil and a pinch of salt.
- Evenly spread squash in Zone 3 of Brava metal tray.
- In same bowl, toss together mushrooms, 1½ teaspoons cooking oil and a pinch of salt.
- Evenly spread mushrooms in Zones 1 and 2 of metal tray.
- Slide metal tray into top shelf.
- Select “Brava Chopped Salad” on your Brava touchscreen and follow instructions.
- While food cooks, prepare vinaigrette.
- In small bowl, combine parsley, thyme, paprika, brown sugar, onion powder, garlic, red wine vinegar, 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil and a pinch of salt; stir well.
Finish salad & serve
- When your food is done, transfer mushrooms to bowl with vinaigrette.
- Arrange squash on one side of individual plates.
- In large bowl, toss together celery, radishes, kale, sunflower seeds and sesame seeds.
- Add mushrooms, vinaigrette and a pinch of salt and pepper to salad and toss.
- Arrange salad next to squash and top both with feta.