Brava Chopped Salad
Mushrooms and Butternut Squash
1½ cups chopped peeled butternut squash (½-inch pieces)
2 cups quartered white button mushrooms
1 tablespoon chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
1 teaspoon paprika
1 teaspoon packed light brown sugar
¼ teaspoon onion powder
1 clove garlic, minced
3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
¼ cup sliced celery (½-inch slices)
2 red radishes, thinly sliced
2 oz baby kale
1 tablespoon roasted sunflower seeds
1 tablespoon sesame seeds
¼ cup crumbled feta cheese
From Your Pantry
extra-virgin olive oil
kosher salt and black pepper
Brava metal tray
Two Tray Cooks
Two Tray Cooks
- In medium bowl, toss together butternut squash, 1½ teaspoons cooking oil and a pinch of salt.
- Evenly spread squash in Zone 3 of Brava metal tray.
- In same bowl, toss together mushrooms, 1½ teaspoons cooking oil and a pinch of salt.
- Evenly spread mushrooms in Zones 1 and 2 of metal tray.
- Slide metal tray into top oven shelf.
- Select “Brava Chopped Salad” on your oven touchscreen and follow instructions.
- While food cooks, prepare vinaigrette.
- In small bowl, combine parsley, thyme, paprika, brown sugar, onion powder, garlic, red wine vinegar, 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil and a pinch of salt; stir well.
Finish salad & serve
- When your food is done, transfer mushrooms to bowl with vinaigrette.
- Arrange squash on one side of individual plates.
- In large bowl, toss together celery, radishes, kale, sunflower seeds and sesame seeds.
- Add mushrooms, vinaigrette and a pinch of salt and pepper to salad and toss.
- Arrange salad next to squash and top both with feta.