3 cups chopped peeled butternut squash (½-inch pieces)
4 cups quartered white button mushrooms
2 tablespoons chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme
2 teaspoons paprika
2 teaspoons packed light brown sugar
½ teaspoon onion powder
1 clove garlic, minced
¼ cup red wine vinegar
½ cup sliced celery (½-inch slices)
4 red radishes, thinly sliced
¼ lb baby kale
2 tablespoons roasted sunflower seeds
2 tablespoons sesame seeds
½ cup crumbled feta cheese
From Your Pantry
extra-virgin olive oil
kosher salt and black pepper
Brava metal tray
Brava glass tray
- In medium bowl, toss together butternut squash, 1 tablespoon cooking oil and a pinch of salt.
- Evenly spread squash in Zones 1, 2 and 3 of Brava metal tray.
- In same bowl, toss together mushrooms, 1 tablespoon cooking oil and a pinch of salt.
- Evenly spread mushrooms in Zones 1, 2 and 3 of Brava glass tray.
- Slide metal tray into top oven shelf and glass tray into bottom shelf.
- Select “Brava Chopped Salad” on your oven touchscreen and follow instructions.
- While food cooks, prepare vinaigrette.
- In medium bowl, combine parsley, thyme, paprika, brown sugar, onion powder, garlic, red wine vinegar, ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil and a pinch of salt; stir well.
Finish salad & serve
- When your food is done, transfer mushrooms to bowl with vinaigrette.
- Arrange squash on one side of individual plates.
- In large bowl, toss together celery, radishes, kale, sunflower seeds and sesame seeds.
- Add mushrooms, vinaigrette and a pinch of salt and pepper to salad and toss.
- Arrange salad next to squash and top both with feta.