2 tilapia fillets (about 6 oz each)
½ lb green beans, stem ends trimmed and cut into 2-inch pieces
From Your Pantry
kosher salt and black pepper
Brava metal tray
- Let butter stand at room temperature for 15–30 minutes to soften.
- Spread some butter on Zone 1 of Brava metal tray. Any uncovered butter may burn, so spread only enough for tilapia to cover it.
- Pat tilapia dry with paper towels.
- Season both sides with salt and pepper.
- Place tilapia on top of butter.
- In medium bowl, toss together green beans, 1 tablespoon cooking oil and a pinch of salt.
- Evenly spread green beans in Zones 2 and 3 of metal tray.
- Slide metal tray into top oven shelf.
- Select “Tilapia & Green Beans” on your oven touchscreen and follow instructions.