½ lb sliced stir-fry beef (¼-inch slices)
3 cups chopped cremini mushrooms (1-inch pieces, typically halves or quarters)
From Your Pantry
Brava metal tray
- Pat beef dry with paper towels.
- Season beef with salt.
- Evenly spread beef in Zone 1 of Brava metal tray.
- In medium bowl, toss together mushrooms, 1 tablespoon cooking oil and a pinch of salt.
- Evenly spread mushrooms in Zones 2 and 3 of metal tray.
- Slide metal tray into top oven shelf.
- Select “Stir Fry Beef & Mushrooms” on your oven touchscreen and follow instructions.