NY Strip Steak and Sweet Potatoes
1 New York strip steak (1¼–2 inches thick)
2½ cups diced sweet potatoes (½-inch pieces)
From Your Pantry
Brava metal tray
- Pat steak dry with paper towels.
- Season both sides with salt.
- Place steak in Zone 1 of Brava metal tray with thickest portion on left side.
- In medium bowl, toss together sweet potatoes, 1 tablespoon cooking oil and a pinch of salt.
- Evenly spread sweet potatoes in Zones 2 and 3 of metal tray.
- Slide metal tray into top oven shelf.
- Select “NY Strip Steak and Sweet Potatoes” on your oven touchscreen and follow instructions.
- After plugging in TempSensor, insert it horizontally through thickest portion of steak.
- When your food is done, slice steak within 1 minute to maintain preferred doneness.