1 wheel (½ lb) Brie
1 large d’Anjou pear, cored and cut into 8 slices
¼ cup dried cranberries
¼ cup roasted pumpkin seeds
1 tablespoon honey
Crackers or crostini for serving
From Your Pantry
Brava metal tray
small sauté pan (optional)
Prep Brie & pear
- Place Brie in Zone 1 of Brava metal tray. It’s okay if Brie extends into Zone 2.
- Evenly spread pear slices in Zone 3 of metal tray.
Bake Brie & pear
- Slide metal tray into top oven shelf.
- Select “Baked Brie and Pears” on your oven touchscreen and follow instructions.
- While food cooks, prepare pumpkin seed mixture.
Prep pumpkin seed mixture
- If desired, in small sauté pan over medium heat, combine dried cranberries and ¼ cup water. Cook, stirring occasionally, until water has evaporated and cranberries are plump and hydrated, about 5 minutes.
- In small bowl, stir together cranberries, pumpkin seeds, and honey.
Finish & serve
- When your food is done, arrange Brie and pears on serving platter. Top Brie with pumpkin seed mixture. Serve with crackers or crostini.