- 1 package (10 oz) frozen chopped spinach, thawed according to package instructions and drained
- 1 can (14 oz) artichoke hearts, drained and finely chopped
- 2 eggs, beaten
- ½ cup bread crumbs
- ½ cup grated Parmigiano-Reggiano or domestic Parmesan
From Your Pantry
kosher salt and black pepper
flaky sea salt (optional)
Brava metal tray
Allergens: Eggs, Wheat (Gluten), Milk
Prep spinach & artichoke mixture
- In medium bowl, stir together spinach, artichoke hearts, eggs, bread crumbs, Parmigiano-Reggiano and a few pinches of kosher salt and pepper.
Form spinach bites
- Using your hands, form 2 tablespoons spinach mixture into patties ¾ inch thick and 1½ inches wide. You should have about 24 patties.
Bake spinach & artichoke bites
- Evenly spread a few tablespoons cooking oil on Zones 1, 2 and 3 of Brava metal tray.
- Place patties, evenly spaced apart, in Zones 1, 2 and 3 of metal tray (4 per zone).
- Slide metal tray into top shelf.
- Select “Spinach and Artichoke Bites” on your Brava touchscreen and follow instructions.
- When your food is done, transfer spinach and artichoke bites to serving platter.
- If desired, sprinkle with flaky sea salt.