- 1 cup cooked sliced cremini mushrooms (¼-inch slices)
- ½ cup frozen chopped spinach, thawed according to package instructions and drained
- ¼ cup grated Gruyère
- 1 cup store-bought liquid egg whites, or whites from 8 eggs
From Your Pantry
kosher salt and black pepper
Brava egg tray
Allergens: Eggs, Milk
Prep frittata filling
- Lightly butter or spray indicated cup(s) on egg tray.
- Place ¼ cup mushrooms, 2 tablespoons spinach and 1 tablespoon Gruyère in each cup of Brava egg tray.
Prep egg white mixture
- In medium bowl, whisk together egg whites, ½ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper.
- Slowly pour enough egg white mixture into each egg cup to cover mushroom-spinach mixture. Each cup should be filled almost to rim; don’t overfill. You may have some egg mixture left over.
- Slide egg tray into top shelf.
- Select “Egg White Frittatas” on your Brava touchscreen and follow instructions.
- When your food is done, using a spoon, gently scoop out frittatas and transfer to individual plates.