- 2 cups Medjool dates
- ¼ lb goat cheese log
- 9 thin slices prosciutto
From Your Pantry
Brava metal tray
- Using your fingers, open dates where pit was removed to create a small cavity.
- Stuff each date with ½ to 1 teaspoon goat cheese. Close dates around cheese.
- Separate prosciutto slices and lay flat on cutting board.
- Cut each slice in half lengthwise, then in half crosswise.
- Wrap each date with 1 piece of prosciutto. If desired, secure with toothpick.
- Place dates, evenly spaced apart, in Zones 1, 2 and 3 of Brava metal tray.
- Slide metal tray into top shelf.
- Select “Prosciutto Wrapped Dates” on your Brava touchscreen and follow instructions.
Cool & serve
- When your food is done, let cool on tray for 5 minutes, then transfer dates to serving platter.