Serving Size 9
About this Recipe
These small bites are sure to be a hit at your next party. The combination of sweet dates, salty pork and tangy goat cheese is hard to beat! The classic appetizer is typically made with bacon, but we swapped in prosciutto for a fun, elevated twist.
2 cups Medjool dates
¼ lb goat cheese log
9 thin slices prosciutto
From Your Pantry
Brava metal tray
- Using your fingers, open dates where pit was removed to create a small cavity.
- Stuff each date with ½ to 1 teaspoon goat cheese. Close dates around cheese.
- Separate prosciutto slices and lay flat on cutting board.
- Cut each slice in half lengthwise, then in half crosswise.
- Wrap each date with 1 piece of prosciutto. If desired, secure with toothpick.
- Place dates, evenly spaced apart, in Zones 1, 2 and 3 of Brava metal tray.
- Slide metal tray into top oven shelf.
- Select “Prosciutto Wrapped Dates” on your oven touchscreen and follow instructions.
Cool & serve
- When your food is done, let cool on tray for 5 minutes, then transfer dates to serving platter.