- 1 package firm or extra-firm tofu (14–16 oz)
- ¼ cup soy sauce or tamari sauce
- 3 cups snap peas
From Your Pantry
Brava metal tray
Allergens: Soy, Wheat (Gluten)
- Pat tofu dry with paper towels.
- Cut tofu in half crosswise.
- In small bowl, soak tofu in soy sauce or tamari sauce for 4 minutes, flipping after 2 minutes.
- In medium bowl, toss together snap peas, 1 tablespoon cooking oil and a pinch of salt.
- Evenly spread snap peas in Zones 2 and 3 of Brava metal tray.
- Remove tofu from bowl; pat dry with paper towels.
- Place tofu in Zone 1 of metal tray.
- Slide metal tray into top shelf.
- Select “Tofu and Snap Peas” on your Brava touchscreen and follow instructions.