- 1 lb dried macaroni
- 1¾ cups milk
- 2 eggs
- ½ teaspoon grated nutmeg
- 1 lb medium cheddar, grated (about 5 cups) (not pre-grated)
From Your Pantry
kosher salt and black pepper
Brava Chef's Pan
Allergens: Eggs, Wheat (Gluten), Milk
- Cook macaroni in large pot on stovetop according to package instructions until al dente. Drain in colander.
- While macaroni cooks, prepare cheese mixture.
Assemble macaroni & cheese
- In large bowl, whisk together milk, eggs, nutmeg, 1 teaspoon salt and ½ teaspoon pepper.
- Stir in cheddar.
- Add macaroni; stir until well incorporated.
- Butter bottom and sides of Brava Chef’s Pan.
- Transfer macaroni and cheese to Chef’s Pan.
Bake macaroni & cheese
- Press green button to begin preheating.
- When Brava is preheated, cover Chef’s Pan with lid and slide into top shelf. Press green button again to begin baking.
- When your food is done, let macaroni and cheese rest, covered, for 5 minutes, then serve family style.