- ½ cup diced yellow onion (¼-inch pieces) (about ½ yellow onion)
- ½ cup diced celery (¼-inch pieces) (about 1 medium celery stalk)
- ½ cup diced carrot (¼-inch pieces) (about 1 medium carrot)
- 2 cups diced cremini mushrooms (¼-inch pieces) (about 6 oz)
- 1½ cups long-grain white rice
- 3 cups chicken stock or broth
- 2 cups diced boneless, skinless chicken thighs (½-inch pieces) (about 1 lb cooked chicken)
- 1 bay leaf
- 3 cups small broccoli florets (about 6 oz)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- ¼ cup grated Parmigiano-Reggiano
- ¼ cup grated Gruyère
From Your Pantry
Brava Chef's Pan
Prep chicken, vegetables & rice
- In Brava Chef’s Pan, stir together onion, celery, carrot, cremini mushrooms, rice, chicken stock, chicken, bay leaf and 2 teaspoons salt.
- Cover Chef’s Pan with lid and slide into top shelf.
Cook chicken, vegetables & rice
- Press green button begin cooking.
- Note: You will add additional ingredients after about 32 minutes.
- Once Brava notifies you, carefully remove Chef’s Pan from Brava, uncover, place broccoli in a single layer on top of rice and season with a pinch of salt. Cover Chef’s Pan with lid and slide into top shelf.
- Press green button to continue cooking.
Finish & serve
- When your food is done, add butter, Parmigiano-Reggiano and Gruyère to Chef’s Pan and stir until butter is melted and fully incorporated.
- Scoop chicken and rice onto plates.