- ½ lb organic baby potatoes
- 5 oz baby broccoli
- 2 Double R Ranch Signature filet mignon steaks (about 6 oz each and 1¾ inches thick)
- ¼ oz fresh chives
From Your Pantry
kosher salt and black pepper
flaky finishing salt (optional)
Brava metal tray
Prep potatoes & baby broccoli
- Cut potatoes into 1-inch pieces. In medium bowl, toss together potatoes, 1 teaspoon cooking oil and a pinch of kosher salt.
- Evenly spread potatoes in Zone 3 of Brava metal tray.
- Trim bottom ½ inch off baby broccoli stems and discard. If stalks are wider than your pinky finger, cut in half lengthwise.
- In same bowl, toss together baby broccoli, 1 teaspoon cooking oil and a pinch of kosher salt.
- Arrange baby broccoli in Zone 1 of metal tray.
- Pro Tip: Be sure to arrange baby broccoli in a single layer; if stacked too high, it will burn. Place broccoli florets toward the outside edge of the tray, with stems facing the middle.
- Pat steaks dry with paper towels. Season steaks on both sides with a pinch of kosher salt and pepper.
- Place steaks in Zone 2 of metal tray. Make sure thinnest steak is on left side of Zone 2.
Slide metal tray into top shelf
- Select “Filet Mignon, Potatoes, and Baby Broccoli” on your Brava touchscreen and follow instructions.
- After plugging in TempSensor, insert it horizontally through center of steak.
- While food cooks, finely chop chives and set aside garnish.
- When your food is ready, slice steaks. This will stop the cooking process and maintain your preferred doneness.
- Arrange steaks, potatoes and baby broccoli on individual plates.
- Sprinkle steaks and potatoes with chives. If desired, season with flaky finishing salt.