Filet Mignon, Potatoes and Baby Broccoli
About this Recipe
Treat yourself any night of the week and bring the steakhouse home. In your Brava Oven, steak will be cooked just the way you like it. With premium sourcing and the right tools, it’s amazing the flavor you can achieve with only four simple ingredients.
½ lb organic baby potatoes
5 oz baby broccoli
2 Double R Ranch Signature filet mignon steaks (about 6 oz each and 1¾ inches thick)
¼ oz fresh chives
From Your Pantry
kosher salt and black pepper
flaky finishing salt (optional)
Brava metal tray
Three Zone Cooks
Three Zone Cooks
Prep potatoes & baby broccoli
- Cut potatoes into 1-inch pieces. In medium bowl, toss together potatoes, 1 teaspoon cooking oil and a pinch of kosher salt.
- Evenly spread potatoes in Zone 3 of Brava metal tray.
- Trim bottom ½ inch off baby broccoli stems and discard. If stalks are wider than your pinky finger, cut in half lengthwise.
- In same bowl, toss together baby broccoli, 1 teaspoon cooking oil and a pinch of kosher salt.
- Arrange baby broccoli in Zone 1 of metal tray.
- Pro Tip: Be sure to arrange baby broccoli in a single layer; if stacked too high, it will burn. Place broccoli florets toward the outside edge of the tray, with stems facing the middle.
- Pat steaks dry with paper towels. Season steaks on both sides with a pinch of kosher salt and pepper.
- Place steaks in Zone 2 of metal tray. Make sure thinnest steak is on left side of Zone 2.
Slide metal tray into top oven shelf
- Select “Filet Mignon, Potatoes and Baby Broccoli” on your oven touchscreen and follow instructions.
- After plugging in TempSensor, insert it horizontally through center of steak.
- While food cooks, finely chop chives and set aside garnish.
- When your food is ready, slice steaks. This will stop the cooking process and maintain your preferred doneness.
- Arrange steaks, potatoes and baby broccoli on individual plates.
- Sprinkle steaks and potatoes with chives. If desired, season with flaky finishing salt.