- For the peppers:
- ½ lb shishito peppers
- 2 tablespoons avocado or extra virgin olive oil
- For the dipping sauce:
- 1 cup whole milk, full-fat cottage cheese
- ¼ cup mayonnaise, preferably Japanese style
- 1 tablespoon chili crunch oil or crunchy garlic with chili oil
- Zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
From Your Pantry
flaky sea salt (optional, to garnish)
kosher salt and black pepper
Brava metal tray
small mixing bowl
Large plate or serving platter
Prep shishito peppers
- In mixing bowl, toss shishito peppers with oil and few pinches kosher salt and black pepper.
- Arrange in an even layer across Zones 1, 2, & 3 of the Brava Metal Tray**.
Cook shishito peppers
- Select “Blistered Shishito Peppers with Crunchy Garlic Dipping Sauce” on the Brava touchscreen and follow on-screen instructions to slide metal tray into top shelf. Press green button to begin cooking.
Make dipping sauce
- While the peppers are cooking, prep the dipping sauce. In mixing bowl, add cottage cheese and mayo. Use hand mixer to whip mixture until smooth. Use spatula to stir in the chili crunch oil, lemon zest and juice, and soy sauce until incorporated.
Finish & serve
- When Brava notifies you that shishito peppers are done cooking, transfer to serving plate with bowl of dipping sauce. Top with flaky salt if desired and serve warm.