- 12 oz fresh pizza dough
- 3 tablespoons pizza sauce
- ⅓ cup thinly sliced red onion
- ⅓ cup shredded mozzarella
- ⅓ cup sliced cherry tomatoes
- 3 slices thick-cut bacon, par-cooked, cut into bite-size pieces
- ¾ cup arugula
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice, plus more for serving if desired
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- red pepper flakes and freshly cracked black pepper for serving
From Your Pantry
flaky sea salt
Brava metal tray
small mixing bowl
Allergens: Milk, Wheat (Gluten)
Prep flatbread pizza crust
- Stretch pizza dough into rectangle or large oval to fit the Brava metal tray.
- Evenly spread pizza sauce onto crust, then sprinkle red onion evenly on top.
- Sprinkle mozzarella on crust, leaving ½-inch uncovered around edges.
- Top with tomatoes and par-cooked bacon bits.
- Slide metal tray into bottom shelf.
- Select “BLT Pizza” on your touchscreen and follow instructions.
Finish and serve
- While pizza cooks, in small bowl toss arugula with lemon juice, olive oil, and pinch of salt.
- When food is done cooking, transfer pizza to cutting board.
- Top with arugula salad, and few pinches red pepper flakes, flaky salt, and freshly cracked black pepper.
- Cut into triangles or squares and serve.