- 3 large roasted red bell peppers (or 8 oz jarred, drained)
- 1 garlic clove, smashed
- ½ cup blanched hazelnuts, toasted
- 2 tablespoons sherry vinegar
- 1 teaspoon smoked or sweet paprika
From Your Pantry
½cup extra-virgin olive oil
kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
blender or food processor
Brava metal tray
Allergens: Tree nuts (Hazelnuts)
- Place bell peppers in Zone 2 of Brava metal tray.
- Slide metal tray into bottom shelf.
- Press green button to continue.
- Note: You will flip bell peppers after 5 minutes.
- Once Brava notifies you, flip peppers and roast 5 minutes more.
- Using a paper towel, peel roasted peppers and discard seeds.
- Add bell peppers, garlic, hazelnuts, sherry vinegar and paprika to blender or food processor; pulse until ingredients are very finely chopped.
- With motor running, slowly add oil; process until smooth.
- Season with salt and pepper.