- 6 cups broccoli florets
- 2-4 eggs
- Hot sauce, flaky salt, parmesan, or fresh lemon wedges for serving (optional)
From Your Pantry
extra-virgin olive oil
kosher salt and black pepper
butter or cooking spray
Brava metal tray
Brava egg tray
Bowl or plate for serving
- In large bowl, toss together broccoli,1 tablespoon of olive oil, and several generous pinches of kosher salt.
- Arrange broccoli evenly across Zones 1, 2 and 3 of Brava Metal Tray.
- Select “Fried Eggs & Roasted Broccoli” on touchscreen and follow instructions.
- Slide metal tray into bottom shelf and press green button to begin cooking.
- Note: Brava will notify you to insert the egg tray into top shelf after a few minutes of cooking broccoli.
- While broccoli begins cooking in Brava, prepare eggs.
- If using 2 eggs, lightly butter or spray back two wells of Brava Egg Tray. Crack 1 egg into each of the back two wells.
- If using 4 eggs, lightly butter or spray all wells of Brava egg tray. Crack 1 egg into each well of egg tray.
- Season each egg with a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Once Brava notifies you, carefully insert egg tray into top shelf.
- Press green button to continue.
Finish and serve
- When Brava notifies you that Fried Eggs & Roasted Broccoli are ready, carefully remove trays, and transfer to bowl or plate. Enjoy with your favorite hot sauce, flaky salt, parmesan, or a squeeze of lemon, if desired.