- 1½ cup all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 stick (¼ lb) browned butter, room temperature
- ⅓ cup plus 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- ⅓ cup plus 1 tablespoon packed dark brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
From Your Pantry
flaky sea salt (optional)
Brava metal tray
wire cooling rack
stand mixer (optional)
airtight container (optional)
Allergens: Milk, Eggs, Wheat (Gluten)
Prep cookie dough
- In medium bowl, stir together flour, baking soda and kosher salt.
- In bowl of stand mixer with paddle attachment or in large bowl with wooden spoon, combine butter and granulated sugar; mix until creamy and well incorporated.
- Add brown sugar; mix well.
- Add egg; mix well.
- Add flour mixture and chocolate chips and mix well; continue to mix for 30 seconds to thoroughly blend dough.
- Scoop about 1 heaping tablespoon dough per cookie. Place 2 cookies 3–4 inches apart in each zone of Brava metal tray (total of 6 cookies).
- Optional: sprinkle tops of cookies with flaky sea salt.
Preheat Brava, then bake cookies
- Select “Browned Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies” on your touchscreen, and press green button to begin preheating, being sure to keep Brava empty during this step.
- When Brava is done preheating, slide metal tray into top shelf.
- Press green button to begin baking.
Finish & cool
- When your food is done, transfer cookies to wire rack to cool before serving.
- When tray is cool enough to handle, wipe it down. Preheat Brava again to 325°F before baking additional batches of cookies.
- Any leftover cookies can be stored in an airtight container at room temperature for 2–3 days.