- 12 oz chopped or sliced mushrooms, preferably a mix of cremini and any other wild mushroom, such as shiitake or maitake (½-inch pieces or slices)
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Leaves from 2 whole sprigs of fresh thyme
- 12 oz dried pasta, any shape
- ¼ cup reserved pasta cooking water
- ¼ cup or 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, plus more for finishing, if desired
- 1 oz Parmigiano Reggiano, grated (about ¼ cup), plus more for garnish
- Few pinches chopped fresh chives or parsley to garnish
From Your Pantry
freshly cracked black pepper
Brava metal tray
Brava glass tray
large mixing bowl
Allergens: Milk, Wheat (Gluten)
Prep & cook mushrooms
- Toss mushrooms, garlic, olive oil, and fresh thyme in large mixing bowl to combine. Season with few generous pinches of kosher salt.
- Select “Roasted Mushroom Pasta” on touchscreen and follow instructions to spread half of mushroom mixture evenly on Zones 1, 2 and 3 of Brava metal tray, and spread remaining mushroom mixture evenly on Zones 1, 2 and 3 of Brava glass tray.
- Slide metal tray into top shelf, glass tray into bottom shelf, and press green button to begin cooking.
- While mushrooms cook, cook pasta according to package instructions, being sure to reserve ¼ cup of the pasta water used for cooking before straining pasta.
Finish & serve
- When mushroom mixture is cooked, carefully remove from Brava.
- In large saucepan over medium heat, add butter to melt. Add cooked mushroom mixture to saucepan, season with kosher salt, and stir to combine.
- In the saucepan, add reserved pasta water, cooked pasta, and toss to combine. Add parmesan, stir, and taste for seasoning. If it needs more richness, add a few more knobs of butter or a bit more parmesan.
- Transfer to bowls and top with freshly cracked pepper, more parmesan if desired, and few pinches chives or parsley.