- 1 head garlic
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, softened at room temperature
From Your Pantry
cooking oil (optional)
kosher salt (optional)
Brava metal tray
plastic wrap (optional)
airtight container (optional)
Prep & cook garlic
- Cut off top 1/2" of garlic head.
- Rub all over with oil (optional).
- Season with salt (optional).
- Place on metal tray in Zone 2.
- Press green button to begin cooking. Note that the very top of the garlic will be dark brown.
Finish & serve
- In a bowl, add two sticks softened butter.
- When garlic is done cooking, let cool. Use your hands to pop out the roasted garlic cloves into bowl with butter, and mash the garlic with fork.
- Season with kosher salt, and fold to evenly distribute garlic into butter.
- Store in an airtight container in refrigerator until ready to use, or shape into log and cover with plastic wrap in refrigerator until ready to use.
- Enjoy on steaks, pasta, toast, garlic bread, and more.