- 1 cup pineapple juice
- ½ cup white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- ¼ tbsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp ground cloves
- 2 green onions, ½” slices
- 1 dried Pasilla chile, seeds removed (or 1 tablespoon paprika)
- 1 dried Guajillo chile, seeds removed (or 1 tablespoon canned chipotle in adobo sauce)
- 1 clove garlic
From Your Pantry
Brava loaf pan
Prep loaf pan
- In Brava Loaf Pan, put pineapple juice, vinegar, oregano, ground cumin, cloves, onion, Pasilla Chile, Guajillo Chile and garlic.
- Slide loaf pan into top shelf and press green button to start cooking.
Finish and blend sauce
- When sauce is done, pour contents of loaf pan into blender.
- Blend for at least 3 minutes, starting on a low speed, gradually increasing speed until smooth consistency.
Enjoy or store
- Enjoy as is, marinate with meat, or store in your refrigerator for a future date.