- 1 english muffin
- 1 slice ham
- 1 egg
- 1 american or cheddar cheese single
- Hot sauce for serving (optional)
From Your Pantry
kosher salt and black pepper
Brava metal tray
Brava egg tray
Allergens: Milk, Eggs, Wheat (Gluten)
- Set out butter to soften for 15–30 minutes.
- Slice English muffin in half.
- Evenly spread softened butter on cut side of English muffin tops.
- Place buttered tops, buttered side down, and unbuttered bottoms, cut side up, in Zones 1, 2 and 3 of Brava metal tray.
- Place ham slice on English muffin bottom.
- Top ham slice with 1 slice cheese.
- Lightly butter or spray indicated cup(s) on Brava egg tray.
- Crack 1 egg into each indicated cup.
- Season each egg with a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Select “Ham, Egg, & Cheese Breakfast Sandwich” on your touchscreen and follow instructions.
Assemble sandwich & serve
- When your food is done, using a spoon, gently scoop out eggs, being careful not to break yolks. Place 1 egg on each cheese-topped English muffin. Cover each with English muffin top.
- If you want to make more sandwiches, let metal tray, egg tray and oven cool for about 5 minutes before proceeding.
- Serve with hot sauce, if desired.