2 skin-on salmon fillets (1–1½ -inches thick)
½ lb green beans, stem ends trimmed (about 30 beans)
From Your Pantry
Brava glass tray
- Let butter stand at room temperature for 15–30 minutes to soften.
- Spread some butter on Zone 1 of Brava glass tray. Any uncovered butter may burn, so spread only enough for salmon to cover it.
- Pat salmon dry with paper towels.
- Season both sides with salt.
- Place salmon, skin side down, on top of butter. Make sure thinnest salmon fillet is on left side of Zone 1.
- In medium bowl, toss together green beans, 1 tablespoon cooking oil and a pinch of salt.
- Evenly spread green beans in Zones 2 and 3 of glass tray.
- Slide glass tray into bottom oven shelf.
- Select “Salmon & Green Beans” on your oven touchscreen and follow instructions.
- After plugging in TempSensor, insert it horizontally through center of salmon.
- When your food is done, slice salmon within 1 minute to maintain preferred doneness.