Pork Chops (Boneless) and Sweet Potatoes
2 boneless pork chops
2 ½ cups diced sweet potatoes (½-inch pieces)
From Your Pantry
Brava metal tray
- Pat pork chops dry with paper towels.
- Season both sides with salt.
- Place pork chops in Zone 1 of Brava metal tray.
- In medium bowl, toss together sweet potatoes, 1 tablespoon cooking oil and a pinch of salt.
- Evenly spread sweet potatoes in Zones 2 and 3 of metal tray.
- Slide metal tray into top shelf.
- Select “Pork Chops (Boneless) and Sweet Potatoes” on your Brava touchscreen and follow instructions.
- After plugging in TempSensor, insert it horizontally through center of pork.
- When your food is done, slice pork chops within 1 minute to maintain preferred doneness.