- 6 cups cauliflower florets (2-inch pieces)
- 3 tablespoons shredded or grated parmesan cheese
- Flaky salt and fresh herbs (optional)
From Your Pantry
extra-virgin olive oil
kosher salt and black pepper
Brava metal tray
- In large bowl, toss together cauliflower, 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil and a few pinches salt and pepper.
- Spread cauliflower evenly in Zones 1, 2 and 3 of Brava metal tray.
- Slide metal tray into top shelf.
- Select “Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower” and follow instructions.
- Once Brava notifies you, carefully remove metal tray, add parmesan cheese to top of cauliflower.
- Slide metal tray into top shelf and press green button to continue cooking.
- When your food is done, transfer cauliflower to serving bowl and serve.
- Finish with garnishes such as flaky salt and fresh herbs, if desired.