- 4 oz sourdough baguette, sliced at an angle into ½” slices (yield about 14-15 slices)
- ⅓ cup room temperature fruit jam or preserves, we love fig, apricot, and raspberry
- 4 oz Brie cheese, cut into thin slices
- extra virgin olive oil, fresh thyme, and flaky salt for finishing (optional)
From Your Pantry
Brava metal tray
Allergens: Milk, Wheat (Gluten)
- Select “Crostini with Brie & Jam” on your Brava touchscreen.
- Arrange baguette slices across Zones 1, 2 & 3 in a single layer on the Brava Metal Tray.
- Follow-on screen instructions to slide metal tray into bottom shelf, and press green button to begin cooking.
Finish & serve
- When crostini are done toasting, transfer crostini to serving dish and top each slice with a spoonful or two of jam, and top with slice of Brie.
- Top with drizzles of extra virgin olive oil, flaky salt, and fresh thyme, if desired.