- 5 cups halved brussels sprouts
- 1 clove garlic, diced
- 1 teaspoon fish sauce, diced anchovies, or worcestershire sauce
- 1 lemon
- ¼ cup grated Parmigiano-Reggiano
- 2 oz croutons
From Your Pantry
extra-virgin olive oil
kosher salt and black pepper
Brava metal tray
Allergens: Milk, Fish, Wheat (Gluten)
Prep Brussels Sprouts
- In medium bowl, toss together Brussels sprouts, 2 tablespoons cooking oil and a pinch of salt.
- Select “Roasted Brussels Sprouts Caesar Salad” on your Brava touchscreen and follow instructions to evenly spread Brussels sprouts, cut side down, in Zones 1, 2 and 3 of metal tray.
- Slide metal tray into top shelf.
- Press green button to begin cooking.
- While food cooks, prepare vinaigrette.
- In small bowl, combine garlic, anchovy, juice of 1 lemon, 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, ¼ teaspoon kosher salt, ½ teaspoon pepper and half of Parmigiano-Reggiano; stir well. Save remaining Parmigiano-Reggiano for salad.
Toss brussels sprouts with croutons
- In large bowl, toss together Brussels sprouts, and remaining Parmigiano-Reggiano.
- Using your hands, break croutons into bite-size pieces. Add half to salad; if desired, save remaining croutons for garnish.
Finish & Serve
- When your food is done, season salad with salt and pepper, then toss with vinaigrette to taste.
- If desired, garnish salad with remaining croutons.