- 1-6 whole sweet potatoes
- Toppings per potato (optional):
- 1 oz butter
- 3 oz shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- 1 slice bacon, cooked and cut into small pieces
- 2 oz sour cream
From Your Pantry
kosher salt and black pepper
Brava metal tray
Prep and bake potatoes
- Select “Loaded Baked Sweet Potatoes” on the Brava touchscreen and select quantity of sweet potatoes.
- Rub potato(es), skin on, with cooking oil, season with salt and pepper, and place lengthwise on Brava Metal Tray in indicated zone(s).
- Slide metal tray into bottom shelf.
- Press green button to begin cooking.
Cut and serve potatoes
- Once Brava notifies you, carefully remove metal tray.
- Allow sweet potatoes to cool briefly before cutting into them.
- Cut sweet potatoes down the middle lengthwise.
- Place butter and pinch of kosher salt in each potato and mix generously.
- Add desired toppings - like cheddar cheese, green onion, bacon, and sour cream.