- 12 oz fresh pizza dough
- 6 oz tomato-based pizza sauce (we love anything with San Marzano tomatoes)
- 4 oz shredded low-moisture mozzarella
- 2 oz shredded Parmigiano-Reggiano
- 8-12 pepperoni slices (optional)
- 10 basil leaves (optional)
From Your Pantry
Brava square pan
towel or plastic wrap
Allergens: Milk, Wheat (Gluten)
- Place pizza dough in Brava Square Pan covered with a towel or plastic wrap.
- Allow pizza dough to rise at room temperature for at least 2-6 hours, or until the dough has relaxed and you notice air bubbles forming.
- Spread pizza sauce evenly on top of dough.
- Evenly distribute shredded mozzarella on top of tomato sauce.
- Place pepperoni on top of mozzarella, if using.
- Add any other toppings as desired.
- Place square pan on top shelf.
- Select ‘Roman Style Pizza’ on Brava touch screen and follow instructions to place square pan on top shelf and press green button.
- When your food is done, transfer pizza to cutting board.
- Arrange basil slices on top of pizza, if using.
- Sprinkle pizza with Parmigiano-Reggiano.
- Cut pizza into slices and serve.