About this Custom Cook
Dinner is ready in less than 10 minutes! And you probably have all the ingredients in your pantry. This one is healthy, simple and delicious. It feeds a family of 4 or 2-3 hungry adults. If you don't like bok choy feel free to use snap peas, snow peas or asparagus instead.
1 lb. shrimp, peeled and deveined
1 tablespoon packed light or dark brown sugar
1 tablespoon soy sauce
2 teaspoons sesame oil
1 1/2 teaspoons rice vinegar
1 teaspoon ketchup
1 teaspoon fresh ginger, grated or minced
1 clove garlic, minced
freshly cracked black pepper, to taste
4-5 cups bok choy, cut into 1-inch pieces
toasted sesame seeds, to garnish
thinly sliced green onions, for garnish
1. Pat shrimp dry with paper towels.
2. In medium bowl, stir together sugar, soy sauce, sesame oil, vinegar, ketchup, ginger, garlic and black pepper.
3. Add shrimp to marinade; stir well. Marinate shrimp 5-10 minutes.
4. In large bowl, toss together bok choy, 1 tablespoon cooking oil and a pinch of salt. Spread bok choy evenly on Zones 1, 2 and 3 of Brava glass tray.
5. Place shrimp on Zones 1, 2 and 3 of metal tray.
6. Slide metal tray into top shelf and glass tray into bottom shelf.
7. Press green button to begin cooking.
8. When your food is done, transfer to serving platter or individual plates. Sprinkle shrimp and bok choy with sesame seeds and scallions and serve.