About this Custom Cook
The Finnish Baked Feta pasta, aka uunifetapasta, went viral thanks to Instagrammers @tiiupiret and @liemessa. Here’s a Bravatized take in the Chef's Pan that comes together in less than 30 minutes.
1 block feta cheese
1 pint (or 2) cherry tomatoes
1 head garlic, paper and ends removed
Salt and pepper
3 tablespoons honey
1 pound cooked pasta
1 small package basil, chiffonade, to garnish
1. Press the green button to begin preheating the Brava chamber.
2. Add feta to the center of the Brava Chef’s Pan, then scatter tomatoes and garlic around it. Drizzle with olive olive, salt and pepper, and top feta with honey.
3. When the Brava alerts you, slide the Chef's Pan, uncovered, onto the top shelf of the Brava, and press the green button.
4. When the Brava alerts you, carefully remove the Chef’s Pan.
5. Use a wooden spoon to mash feta and tomatoes together to form a sauce. Toss pasta in the sauce, and garnish with basil.