About this Custom Cook
1 can 10oz Green (or red) Chile Sauce
2-4 chicken breasts
Seasonings (garlic powder, onion powder, salt, pepper)
- Evenly distribute ~1/4th of chile sauce on the bottom of the Chef's Pan.
- Place chicken breasts in Chef's Pan
- Pour chile sauce over chicken breasts (leave about 1/4th of chile sauce for later)
- Add any additional seasonings.
- Cover Chef's Pan with lid and slide into the top shelf.
- Press the green button slow cook for 2 hours.
+ Pause Step:
- When Brava notifies you, carefully remove Chef's Pan.
- Press the green button to begin preheating.
- Shred chicken with utensils.
- Add ~1/2 - 1 cup of sour cream to shredded chicken.
- Stir chicken until evenly incorporated.
- Add a plentiful amount of chicken and shredded cheese to tortillas.
- Form chicken tortillas into rolls and place in the Chef's Pan.
- Pour remaining chili sauce on top of enchiladas.
- Sprinkle enchiladas with shredded cheese.
- Slide uncovered Chef's Pan into the top shelf.
- Press the green button to begin baking for 20 minutes.
- When done, remove tortillas with a spatula and serve.