About this Custom Cook
There's a new sensation - blending oatmeal into a batter and baking it like a cake. I baked them into mini pancakes in the Brava! This recipe is adapted from Healthier Steps: https://healthiersteps.com/recipe/vegan-banana-oatmeal-pancakes/
1 cup oats (I used steel cut)
1/2 cup milk of your choice
2 tablespoons maple syrup
1 ripe banana
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon ground flax seeds
Coconut oil, for greasing the pan
1. Place all ingredients in the blender.
2. Blend on high until a batter forms.
3. Grease the Egg Tray wells with coconut oil.
4. Divide the batter into the wells of the Egg Tray.
5. Follow the directions on the screen, and press the green button to begin cooking.
6. Flip the pancakes halfway through the cook (when the screen prompts you), and continue cooking.
7. Serve with toppings of your choice (yogurt, chocolate chips, and raspberries).